We provide our clients with an on-demand in house legal service, combining keen and innovative pricing with exemplary quality. Our professional staff are all experienced barristers or solicitors with an average of more than 17 years post qualification experience, most of this gained working in house.
We are different from most of our competitors because we genuinely understand that our clients need accurate, timely, but above all pragmatic and commercially based legal advice. Our aim is to add value to your business by reducing your legal spend and helping you to manage your risk. We support existing in house legal resources or provide the service where these don’t exist.
We’re regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA) like any other law firm, but we don’t have their overheads so our fees are a fraction of what you might pay elsewhere.
I have particular employment expertise and can advise on all aspects of employment law; including non-contentious and litigious matters and provide general commercial advice.
• Providing employers general advice on non-contentious and litigious matters.
• Producing Contracts , Staff Handbooks and Freelance Agreements.
• Advice on corporate transactions, including the implications of the TUPE Regulations 2006.
• Acting for Claimants in relation to exit strategies and settlement.
Commercial Experience includes preparing:
• General commercial contracts.
• Commercial Agency Agreements.
• Partnership Agreements and advising on dissolution.
Senior Associate- Current
The Abbey School, Reading1990 - 2001A,A,B
Manchester University2002 - 20052.1
Nottingham Law School2005 - 2006Commendation
Clubs and Associations
Interests and Hobbies
Don’t mention: My love of Dan Carter (fly-half for New Zealand), he is the only man I would leave my husband for......