- Mediation Consultancy
- Mediation Skills Training
- Independent facilitation
- Training and Development
- Conflict Management/Resolution
- Alternative dispute resolution
- Are you feeling stuck in a tense situation?
- Are you in the middle of a disagreement or difficult situation that is taking up way too much of your time and head space?
- Are you looking for training that will really transform your working relationships?
- Or are you part of a board, governing body or team that needs to have some important conversations?
If the answer to any of these questions is 'yes' then I'd love to hear from you.
I love to work with people to create spaces where healing and transformation can happen. I have seen that with good communication people are able to resolve their own problems and find solutions that last.
I believe in the power of training to equip people with lifelong skills that will transform their relationships with others.
And I know that excellent facilitation can mean the difference between a frustrating meeting and a highly productive one.
Please get in touch if you'd like to find out more about how I work.
Director2009 - Current
I founded Peacebuilders in 2009 because I am passionate about enabling people to work together well by supporting them through crises and conflicts. I have seen that disagreements can be opportunities for change, growth and breakthrough.
I have mediated in conflicts across the public, private and voluntary sectors, as well as working with couples and families in crisis. I have a high success rate in mediating disputes, including preventing disputes from reaching employment tribunals. I am keen to raise the profile of mediation as a key form of alternative dispute resolution. As a mediator, I would love to work with you to ensure you are listened to and can transform your situation.
As an independent consultant, I have over fifteen years of training practice and have developed and delivered accredited mediation training courses, as well as lecturing on conflict resolution at University level. I have worked to support larger organisations to set up in-house mediation schemes.
I have also worked with schools to set up whole school peer mediation schemes and was lead author for the Primary Playground Buddies Toolkit, a resource for primary schools.
Training and Mediation Manager2005 - Current
- Establishing and running accredited workplace mediation courses.
- Lecturing, teaching and training in conflict resolution.
- Delivering workplace mediation.
- Working with schools to set up peer mediation and playground buddy schemes.
- Co-writing the Primary Playground Buddies Toolkit.
- Developing and delivering restorative justice courses in the community.
Mediator and mediation caseworker2010 - Current
- Managing community mediation cases.
- Mediating in neighbourhood mediation cases.
MA Conflict Resolution with Distinction
University of Bradford
BA International Development with Politics
University of Leeds
- Experienced Mediator Status
- Level 4 Award in Preparing to Teach in the Lifelong Learning Sector (PTLLS)
- Commercial Mediation Practitioner
- Training of Trainers
- Mediation Skills
- Community Mediation Skills
- Training for Mediation and Facilitation in the Church
- Developing Skills to Train Adults