- foreign exchange
- Foreign Exchange Hedging
- Risk Management
- International Business
- E-Commerce integration
- Currency Management
- Currency Transfer
- Wealth Management
- Account and business services
- Trade Finance
- Commercial Finance
Currencies Direct is one of Europe's leading non-bank providers of currency exchange and international payment services. Since we were formed in 1996, we've maintained our focus on providing innovative foreign exchange and international currency transfer services to corporations of all sizes, online sellers and private individuals. We have also expanded our services to provide dynamic and pioneering "business to business" solutions to help companies, tier 2/3 banks and other non-bank financial institutions to process their international payments.
Our headquarters are in the City of London (United Kingdom) and we have operations in continental Europe, Africa, Asia, and the United States.
Clients can benefit from access to a range of services to help save time and money, such as forward contracts, market orders, bespoke hedging solutions and batch payments.
Additionally, no matter the size of your business, you’ll be assigned a dedicated account manager to offer any support you need.
· First money transfer provider in Europe, established in 1996
· 20+ branches across 4 continents, with over 500 employees
· ‘Money Transfer Provider of the Year’ between 2016-2020
· Authorised by the FCA as an Electronic Money Institution (EMI)
· Possess a level 1 credit rating with Dun & Bradstreet
· £7.5bn transferred annually
· 325,000+ customers
· Can facilitate transfers of 40+ currencies to over 120 countries