Assertiveness is a life skill that can be learnt and practiced.
People you are not assertive can be plagued by the following:
- Fight or flight response to certain situations
- Unable to Manage their feelings
- Unable to make requests or say no to people
All of these can really cause immense feelings of stress, anxiety and can inhibit your ability to take control of your life.
MLP Training have been training people for over 25 years and have developed an Assertiveness course that will give you the skills and mind-set to want to be more assertiveness so you can influence others in a positive and respectful way.
Assertiveness Skills Course Content:
- Identifying behaviour types
- Verbal and non-verbal behaviour
- Benefits of assertiveness
- Confidence breeds assertiveness
- Fight or flight
- Stimulus - Response Model
- Managing your feelings
- Transactional Analysis
- Inner dialogue control
- Assertiveness skills and solutions
- Making requests and saying no
Who should attend this Assertiveness course?
If you can identify with any of the above then you will definitely enhance your skills to be Assertive in your interactions with others.
If you want to be more Assertive join us for the next one day course at The Bolholt Country Park Hotel Bury BL8 1PU
Register message me here for more details